- CIDER GLAZED SMOKED HAM -
1. Before heating, remove ham from refrigerator for one hour at room temperature.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325F
3. Remove ham from plastic and place on a roasting rack or shallow roasting pan.
4. Cover bottom pan with water or cider.
5. Cover ham tight with foil and bake approximately twelve-minutes per pound.
6. The final temperature of ham should reach about 140-150F. The ham is already fully cooked, but this will be a hot served ham at this temperature range.
7. Enjoy with mustard, or our favorite sauce of equal parts mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and prepared horseradish. Stir to combine.