- CIDER GLAZED SMOKED HAM -
1. Before heating, remove ham from refrigerator for one hour at room temperature.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
3. Remove ham from plastic and place on a roasting rack or shallow roasting pan.
4. Cover bottom of pan with water or cider.
5. Cover ham tight with foil and bake approximately twelve minutes per pound.
6. The final temperature of ham should reach about 140-150°F. The ham is already fully cooked, but this will be a hot served ham at this temperature range.
7. Enjoy with mustard, or our favorite sauce of equal parts mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and prepared horseradish. Stir to combine.